Anatomy of an Oxford Bibliographies Entry
- Headings concisely identify the types of resources and key areas of scholarship
- Expert Commentary provides context and recommendations to guide users through the citations
- Citations provide a selective list of the best and most useful resources available
- Annotations indicate what is included in the work and how the resource will aid research
- Links to resources in and outside of your library's catalog
- (top far right) Personalization features allow you to save, annotate, and share citations and searches
Each Oxford Bibliographies article, written and reviewed by top scholars in the field, is rich with citations and annotations, expert recommendations, and narrative pathways through the most useful and important works on the topic in question.
The guides feature a selective list of bibliographic citations supported by direct recommendations about which sources to consult. Each topic has a unique editorial commentary to show how the cited sources are interrelated.